8 October 2013

Small things that make a big impression

While I was nursing my Pret coffee in front of my computer this morning, this little chunk of copy caught my eye.
I was already a big fan of Pret’s plain speaking, personable brand. But this napkin reminded me that even the smallest things can have a huge impact on how brands and products are perceived.
 
Plenty of other companies already do this (you’ve probably seen the cute little reminders about recycling and nuts on Innocent smoothie bottles) but more really should pay this kind of attention to detail.

So thank you Pret for making me smile this morning. I might just take you up on your offer next time a member of staff goes all “serviette-ish” on me, and throw an evil eye* their way.

* Interestingly Americans call this the ‘stink eye’. See my next post for more on British v US English.

No comments:

Post a Comment